IELTS Computer Based
Check Computer Delivered IELTS Test Fees & Centers in Saudi Arabia
Check Computer Delivered IELTS Test Fees & Centres – Faster results & more test dates!
DESTINATION PARTNERS Saudi Arabia now offers the computer-delivered IELTS test at the DESTINATION PARTNERS IELTS Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar test centers. You can now choose to take a paper-based IELTS test or take the same test on the computer.
Why take the computer-delivered IELTS test?
- Faster results: Receive your IELTS test report form within 5 to 7 days only
- More test dates: The CD test is available 5 days per week
- Listening, Reading & Writing tests completed on the computer
- Speaking test is still face-to-face. We believe it is the most effective way of assessing your speaking skills and prompts a more lifelike performance.
- Still the same IELTS test: Same content, timings, question types, marking & security arrangements
- Choose your test: Take your IELTS Academic or General Training test on the computer.
- Computer-delivered IELTS test fees: 1,155 SAR
Want to get familiar with the computer-delivered IELTS test?
DESTINATION PARTNERS offers many tutorial videos and practice materials that give you a good idea of what to expect in your computer-delivered IELTS test! Find out more info & start practicing now!
Have questions? We’ve got the answers at DESTINATION PARTNERS Saudi Arabia offices. Contact us now!
Book Your IELTS Test
Book my IELTS test
Step-by-step guide to book your IELTS
DESTINATION PARTNERS now gives you the freedom to choose the way you want to take your IELTS .DESTINATION PARTNERS IELTS Saudi Arabia delivers the IELTS test at a number of test venues in Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar.
How to book your IELTS test?
You may either book your IELTS test online or visit your nearest DESTINATION PARTNERS branch to book it offline. Here’s how:
- Log on to our IELTS Middle East website.
- Select your preferred test – computer-delivered IELTS/ paper-based (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI).
- Select your country and city & preferred test location
- Select your test type/module – Academic or General Training for IELTS, IELTS for UKVI, A1 and B1 for Life Skills (be extremely careful while choosing the module you wish to take).
- Once done, you will find a list of dates available for your preferences. Select your desired date and time slot.
- Fill up the required details and complete your online application. Remember, you will also have to upload a clear, scanned colour copy of your passport Or National ID to complete the process.
- Proceed to pay the test fee.
You can make your payment online using a credit card or If you register for IELTS offline at any of our DESTINATION PARTNERS IELTS Saudi Arabia branches, you can also pay through bank deposit or at the test center.
A final confirmation email with details including your test date, time and venue will be sent few days before your IELTS test. Do ensure that your email account settings allow emails from DESTINATION PARTNERS and keep checking your spam/junk folder in case you don’t seem to receive any.
Dear test takers, if you’re registering for the IELTS test on 1 July 2020 or onwards, and you’ve paid the test fee between 11 May 2020 and 30 June 2020; please note there’s a new 15% VAT rate increase that you’ll be kindly asked to pay on the test day, which will be as follows:
IELTS test: 110 SR
IELTS UKVI: 119 SR
Life Skills: 69 SR
Which IELTS is best for you - paper-based or computer-delivered?
Before registering for your IELTS test, it is important to figure out the test you are most comfortable with. Are you a tech savvy person or do you prefer writing on paper? Use this interactive video to find out!