Student Visa Requirement in Germany
The most important requirements during your Germany student visa process are:
Visa Application Documents.
- Duly filled out and signed a national visa application form.
- Your valid national passport.
- Two photocopies of your passport.
- Your certificate of birth.
- Your marriage certificates. (If applicable).
- Your child’s certificate of birth. (If applicable).
- Your recent passport-style photographs. (Up to 3).
- Photocopies of previous German residence titles. (If applicable).
- Previous Schengen visa.
- Previous German resident permit.
Proof of Financial Resources “Finanzierungsnachweis”
As in One of the following:
- €10,332 deposit confirmation at a German blocked bank account.
- Letter of commitment and evidence of your parent’s income records and financial assets.
- Letter of commitment by a German resident.
- Scholarship awarding certificate. It must show the amount of costs it covers.
- Bank guarantee. Issued to you by a recognized German bank.
Proof of University Admission.
- Confirmation of admission in studies Issued by a recognized higher education provider in Germany, showing when you are starting your studies and the language of teaching.
- Proof of conditional admission and a confirmed intensive course. The letter must show you are conditioned and confirmed to participate in an intensive language course before getting the final university admission. The course must last more than 6 months, with not less than 18 hours of lessons in a week.
Proof of conditional university admission.
- Letter from “uni-assist”.
- Confirmation of admission as an applicant.
- Communication with the university, regarding conditions for final admission.
- Proof of having paid the language course. Accompanied by a confirmed place in the course. The payment must cover at least 3 first months.
- Confirmation of admission in a university preparatory course.
- Proof of conditional university admission.
- Proof of having been confirmed as a participant in the course.
- Evidence of your earlier education.
- Original school-leaving certificate
- Degree certificate. (If you are entering Master or PhD studies).
- Student Health Insurance.
- University entrance qualification.
- Certificate of German or English Language Proficiency.