Welcome to Destination Partners

Student Health, Medical, Home & Contents Insurance in Canada

Protect yourself and your family with insurance


You should think carefully about insurance cover to help protect your health, your home and your belongings.

Health insurance

The type of medical coverage available to you in Canada varies depending on where you live.

If you are studying in a province where international students are not covered under a provincial health plan, you will need to organize private health insurance. You should research the health plans and insurance options available where you live as a priority.

Home and contents insurance

Home and contents insurance covers the building you live in and your belongings, such as your furniture, clothes and appliances.

You won’t need to worry about building insurance if you’re renting, but contents insurance can be helpful if you have valuable items that would be difficult to replace if lost or stolen.

Interested in studying abroad with DPIMMI ?​